- 8 cups Cabbage (about 1 Head), Very Finely Diced
- ¼ cups Carrots, Very Finely Diced
- 2 Tablespoons Finely Minced Onion
- ⅓ cups Granulated White Sugar
- ½ teaspoons Kosher Or Sea Salt
- ⅛ teaspoons Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ cups Whole Milk
- ½ cups Mayonnaise
- ¼ cups Buttermilk
- 1-½ Tablespoon White Vinegar
- 2-½ Tablespoons Lemon Juice
1. Place the diced cabbage and carrot mixture into a large bowl and add minced onions.
2. Put the remaining ingredients in the processor bowl of a food processor and process until a smooth dressing results.
3. Pour the dressing over the cabbage/carrot/onion mixture and mix thoroughly to ensure a thorough distribution.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap (or a lid if the bowl comes with one) and refrigerate several hours or, preferably, overnight before serving.