- 1 whole Egg
- ¾ cups Milk
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cups Quick Cooking Oats
- ½ cups Chopped Onion
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- ⅔ cups Ketchup
- ½ cups Packed Brown Sugar
- 1-½ teaspoon Prepared Mustard
1. In a bowl beat egg and milk.
2. Stir in cheese, oats, onion and salt.
3. Add beef and mix well.
4. Shape the mixture into eight loaves; place loaves in a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
5. Combine ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Spoon over loaves.
6. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.