I love this smoothie! So far, this is my new favorite breakfast smoothie. It has lots of vitamins, and is very tasty!!! Don’t let the spinach and kale turn you away from giving this a try, the banana and pineapple gives this smoothie its sweet delicious flavor. Try this in the morning and start your day off right.
3/4 cup kale
3/4 cup spinach
1 large banana
2 cups pineapple (or another fruit)
2 cups almond milk
1. Throughouly rinse kale and spinach.
2. Remove stems from the kale (otherwise you will get yucky chunks in your smoothie).
3. Blend kale and spinach in a food processor or blender until finely chopped.
3. Add banana and blend again.
4. Add pineapple or any other frozen fruit and blend again.
5. Slowly add the almond milk and blend again.
6. Serve cold!
adapted- Bed Study Foodie