The deviled eggs are a must for holidays, or get-togethers. They can be dressed up, or down to fit any occasion. You can put the filling in a piping bag if you want to make them fancy. This recipe is one that everyone will love!
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup Hellman’s mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup sweet relish
- 1/8 dill relish
- 1/8 cup onions, minced
- 1/2-1 Tablespoon of mustard
- 1 drop of Tabasco
- 1/4- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay, salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Boil the eggs, then place in ice water so they will peel easily.
- Slice eggs vertically and separate the yolks and whites.
- Mash up yokes and add the above ingredients.
- Spoon in, or pipe the filling into egg white.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Chill and serve.